The library's second annual membership meeting is coming up this weekend, October 24th, at 4 pm. A potluck will kick things off, starting between 3 and 3:30. There will be door prizes and plenty of good food, as well as information on:
• grants and appropriations
• construction plans and committee
• architectural design
• marketing and publicity
• library history & update
• capital campaign and endowment
• bylaws & the federal nonprofit application
• board elections (see candidate bios)
Some information is on line in advance of the meeting. You can find the meeting packet and the agenda at the JTEL website.
See you there!